I am a professional photographer near Goolwa and Victor Harbor, South Australia. My passion is taking photos of people in scenic, outdoor locations. Photoshoots start from $125, including 10 images as downloadable files.
Portrait photography styles
- Portraits, including headshots and modelling photoshoots
- Family photography, including children and babies
- Family documentary photography
- Pets and animals
Photographer in beautiful Victor Harbor and Goolwa
I photograph in my local area of Victor Harbor and Goolwa. My favourite locations include:
- Bristow Smith Reserve Nature Playspace
- Ratalang Conservation Reserve
- Basham Beach
- Goolwa Beach.
Professional results: receiving your photos
My turnaround time is less than seven days, but usually within 48 hours. I only provide clients with my best and most beautiful images. For me, creating professional photos is a multi-step process, so I am unable to share every image I take with you. I want you to receive a refined collection of photographs. If there happen to be more frame-worthy photos than the number promised in your package, I will automatically provide them to you at no additional cost.
I provide photographs as JPG files that can be printed in A3 at maximum quality. Many canvas printers however, can enlarge your images to a much greater size. I don’t sell prints or books myself, but you can definitely print your own with the images I provide you. Please be aware that all photos look slightly different in print than on a screen.
Editing and retouching
My editing and retouching process varies for each photo, and includes colour correction, light adjustment, and cropping. I retouch people’s skin as a good camera and lens can actually make skin appear rough and uneven. Also, most people have scratches and blemishes that coincidently appear on the day of a photoshoot! I never distort body parts or adjust permanent features of a person.
Pricing and packages
- Mini portrait sessions in Goolwa and Victor Harbor start from $125 for 30 minutes, and include 10 edited, high-resolution images as digital files.
- Standard 60min photoshoots in my local area are $200, and include a minimum of 30 images as digital files.
- Documentary photography lasts 2-5 hours and is between $350 and $550, including 60 to 100 digital images.
“I really enjoyed the photo shoot with Keeta, she is a real amazing artist/photographer and a blessing to work with. I was pleased with all of my pictures and use them for my beauty pageant applications and in my portfolio. I feel like she captures unique shots that portray a real essence of true visual beauty that others may miss.” – Terri-lei
“Amazing photographer! Creative ideas and incredible quality of photos. Keeta has also made me feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Amazing job!” – Klaire